Dua to Change Someone’s Mind

dua to change someone mind
Our Score
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 9 Average: 4.6]

Sometimes it happens that you want to favor or help from someone, but you cannot ask him/her to do it for you. You need something badly, but the people do not allow you to have that thing. For example, you want appraisal in your salary from your boss, but you cannot ask him directly to do it. It may be against the rules or may be your boss does not like it. You want to change your parent’s mind about something, but you cannot force them. 

If your partner or in-laws does not respect your opinion, then you want them to change their mind toward you. In all the above-mentioned scenario all you want is to change someone mind for your benefit. In our world, unfortunately, we do not have any magic trick like movies to change anyone’s opinion about something or through which we can control anyone’s mind. In Quran-e-Pak Allah, dua is given the solution to every problem human faces in his life.

If you want someone to give benefit to you or to change anyone’s mind, read the below mentioned Dua to change someone’s mind:-

“Inna Allah Yusmiyu Mayyashao

After this Dua recites verse 22 from Surah Fatir which is mentioned below 111 times.

Wa maa yastawil ahyaaa’u wa lal amwaat; innal laaha yusmi’u mai yashaaa’u wa maaa anta bimusi’im man fil quboor

After reciting the verse mentioned above blow it on the person whose mind you want to change. If the person lives away from you, just think about the person while reciting Dua and after completing it blow it on his/her picture.

Dua to change husband’s Mind

After marriage every wife wants his husband to listen to her and value her opinion. Sometimes it is easy to make your husband agree on your requirements, but sometimes it is very difficult. After some years of marriage, husband starts to give value to his wife’s opinion, but in the beginning, it is very tough to make your husband believe you for things. So in Islam, here is a dua to change husband’s mind easily within few days.

dua to change someone mind

In the start, both partners should listen to each other’s problem with calmness and try to solve problems together. If your husband does not listen to you and you want to change your husband opinion about you or for something you want.

In Quran-e-Pak there is a dua name Al-Fatihah that will solve your problem. Surah Al-Fatihah also called as Umm-al-Quran is a matchless Surah of Holy Quran and Muslims recite this dua in every Prayer. Surah Al-Fatihah verses you can recite to change your husband’s mind for anything.

The procedure of reciting this Dua is as follows

  • Make ablution
  • Recite Durood Shareef in the start 3 times
  • Then recite a verse of Surah Fatihah “Iyyaka Na Badu Wa Iyyaka Nas Taeen” 108 times and recite complete Surah 31 times for 14 days.
  • Recite Durood Shareef, in the end, three times.

After the prayer of noon, you can perform this Dua, In sha Allah after few days of performing this Dua you will get results. Make sure you do not skip a day during performing this Dua.

Dua to change Parent’s Mind

In this post, we will discuss how Islamic methods work in the reference of dua to change parent’s mind. In our culture parents mostly do not consider their children’s opinion even for the decision of their own lives. You want to choose your career or your life partner your parents consider your opinion meaningless and will pressurize you to agree on their choices. As a child, it is easy to agree on your parent’s choices, but as an adult you want to be in charge of your life and want to make decisions.

Any religion or culture in the world does not allow you to disrespect your parents for the completion of your any desire. When you have any conflict with your parents, you must not lose your patience. You will not like it if your parents reject something you like but try to make your parents agree on your decision with calmness. Explain to them all the details of why you want anything and why it will be good for you. With all these efforts you must recite our dua.

Allah (SWT) will surely help you in this situation and make things easy for you. There is a Dua in Islam that you can recite to change your parent’s mind.

The procedure of reciting Dua is mentioned below

  • First, you should pray five times a day because you can make this after Salah
  • After every Salah recites “Innalahaa Yusmii uu Mayyaa Shaa” as much as you can.

Before reciting above mentioned Dua recite Durood Shareef in the start and also in the end. After completeness of this Dua pray to Allah (SWT) for his help to change your parent’s mind. In shaa Allah After a few days of reciting this Dua, you will see the result in your favor. 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.